Author Topic: Progressive Music blog  (Read 9583 times)

Ginfress

Progressive Music blog
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »
I got my own prog-blog at http://progressivemusic-ginfress.blogspot.com/ with 1 or 2 songs on download or on the player with permission of either the label or the band. Some bands i did:

Expedition Delta
Simon Says
Invisigoth
Ghost Circus
Dream Aria
Abarax

cheers

Gert

Offline Derek Cook

• Band Member
    • View Profile
    • Echoes Music
Re: Progressive Music blog
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »
That's still a nice blog, Gert!

Ginfress

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
Thank you!

Gert

Ginfress

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:36:21 AM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:06:34 PM by Ginfress »

Ginfress

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »
 Short review of the album "Moongarden - Songs from the lighthouse"

http://progressivemusic-ginfress.blogspot.com/2008/04/moongarden-songs-from-lighthouse.html

cheers!

Gert
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:06:47 PM by Ginfress »

Ginfress

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 08:27:04 AM »
Since yesterday i have got permission to review prog-music from new prog-releases of Nightmare Records and put singles on the player. Thank you Lance!

You can find Nightmare Records at: http://www.nightmarerecords.com

Gert

Ginfress

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

Ginfress

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 08:37:04 AM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:07:02 PM by Ginfress »

Ginfress

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »
I know i have made deals with labels and bands but still i make a change in how i work. All songs, included those i had to sign a contract for, will now be on the player. I won't use rapidshare anylonger unless those i had an agreement with want me to use it as agreed.

Yes this blog was and still is 100% legal. Every note you can hear from the player or thanks to a download has been approved by bands and/or labels. But still tons of illigal blogs claim too they do a legal blog while they are stealing away every penny in profits by making stuff available. Rapidshare is a big nest full of trouble for those who fight the copyright fraud each day so they can get their rights back where they belong: the bands and/or labels.

From now on, unless stated by those which rights are being used here, you can hear songs on the player. You won't find any download option anylonger.

cheers!

Gert

Ginfress

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 04:12:52 PM »
The decision to remove the rapidshare download option was the right one but as it turns out now it causes a problem.

The streaming player/hosting i have now has a max of 20 songs on the player. Nice you say but i already have far more stuff available. I checked some other hosting companies and well the money they ask is that big in amount that i would loose my friendly wife faction fast....

Which means....i need to find another streaming option for a host/streaming player which doesn't eat away my money faster then a hungry crocodile eats his snack. For now i will use a rotating playlist which will be updated once a week.

Gert

ps. Thanks Hansi, Shawn and Rachel...you guys rock!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 06:10:28 PM by Ginfress »

Offline hansi

• Band Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »

Hi Gert!

I'm not sure what the fuzz is about but feel free to put up, or link,
to what you want at this URL: http://www.progressrec.com/download.html

Entire tracks from all Progress' bands...for free.
Among these you (and everyone) can find a 20-minute track
from the forthcoming Brighteye Brison album "Believers and deceivers" which
will be released on May 2.

cheers,

Hansi
hansi@progressrec.com

Ginfress

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 11:03:40 AM »
Rävjunk - Uppsala stadshotell brinner

Put this album in the blog while using the linernotes. Album starts of with punk rock and moves into progressive rock. The songs "Sherry, vermouth, vin & öl" and Snowtraces (heavy weather) can be found on the player! Album is released by Transubstans Records and can be bought at: http://www.recordheaven.net

cheers!

Gert
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:06:06 AM by Ginfress »

Ginfress

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »
Added a review of the album "Cross-Secrets" and a link for the track "Bleeding in silence" at:

http://progressivemusic-ginfress.blogspot.com/2008/05/cross-secrets.html

cheers!

Gert

Ginfress

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »
I have deleted the Ginfress-blog. Not because i didn't like to do it any longer but due to threats/spam and other fun my "former" friends were shooting at me. At the same time i created a new blog. At this point it's empty but i will be starting it up again during the next days. Anyone interested getting the new web-adress please PM me. I don't like to see the same thing happening again.

Gert

Offline Melo the Prog Goddess

• Daddy's Little Girl & Bua
  • Administrator
  • Christmas Eve in our home
    • View Profile
    • Eclectic Moonlight
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 03:48:05 AM »
That is so completely ludicrous... am sorry anyone has to deal with uncivilized louts who seem to not know the difference between right and wrong... what a pack of left-wing goons and uncivilized thugs!!! Go to the police Ginfress... keep a record of all the IP addresses and get the bastards.
"Gamma, help me". my younger grandson said in imperious tones! He wanted me to put in my password  and unlock my phone so he could play with it!